Well, This is Something, Anyway

After much trial, tribulation, and annoyance, my site is more or less readable again. Woo hoo! But I’m having issues with comments. Boo hoo… For some reason I can’t comment. If you can comment, do it! But you probably can’t. It probably won’t work. Unless you’re a spammer… for some reason that is working… they must script their comments or something, I don’t know. Spam Karma is picking them up just fine. But any comment I try to make goes nowhere.

Anyway! At least we can all read old nonsense I wrote once. And my pictures are where they belong. And I’m typing this, aren’t I? And actually, some parts of my theme are better than they were before… But still, what a giant pain in the ass.

February 9th, 2010 • 3:59 pm • dinane • Posted in Site

8 Responses to “Well, This is Something, Anyway”

1. itszcwhem says:

Well, This is Something, Anyway « d i n a n e . n e t
    [url=http://www.g85y0530f2m1g6dak768hu5z0cwj9xc2s.org/]uitszcwhem[/url]
    aitszcwhem
    itszcwhem http://www.g85y0530f2m1g6dak768hu5z0cwj9xc2s.org/

2. smegma says:

What’s up, everything is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that’s genuinely fine, keep up writing.

3. ???????? says:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????2,3??1???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????2???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????50???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

4. Health says:

The health and safety of your employees should be ensured
    in order to make sure that your company would also become
    successful. Tip 6: Replace the tooth brush every three to four months.

Saudi Arabia Electrophysiology Devices Market Outlook to 2022, provides key market data on the Saudi Arabia Electrophysiology Devices market.

5. This card can be great to make for Christmas playing cards as a result of it comes collectively so quick
    and straightforward.

6. m88th says:

I used to be suggested this blog by my cousin. I am not positive whether this publish is written by means of him as nobody else realize such special about
    my problem. You’re incredible! Thanks!

7. Computers are receiving better and better in the way that they function nowadays.
    There’s no question that people rely on them in their daily lives now.
    If you’re ready to learn about how an iPad can make your daily life easier, continue reading to
    learn about all the possibilities.
    If you are looking into purchasing an iPad
    you will need to consider a few things to get the best price possible.
    If you want to use the iPad outside of your home or office,
    then you will need to purchase the more expensive version that includes 3g as well as WIFI.

Battery life is normally shorter when using heavier
    applications like films and games. Modifying screen brightness can help
    to lengthen your battery life. You are able to enjoy your iPad without requiring it to be on the brightest setting.
    Don’t be fooled into thinking that iPads are only useful if you are
    into gaming or entertainment. There is actually a credit card applicatoin for
    whatever you can possibly imagine. This consists of home organization apps like personal finances as well as recipe books, calculators, and anything
    else you can possibly imagine.
    Before you get an app, you should check out any alternatives that are cheaper or
    even free. Often popular apps have free light versions that are basically the identical thing
    except; They include advertisements. If this won’t bother you, it could be a sensible way to save a few dollars.

You can use shortcuts for communications.
    Just touch your space club 2 times as you type a
    sentence, and an interval and space will appear at the end.
    You won’t need to labor over your communications using this
    method.

Feel free to surf to my page: Hardware Supply

8. XY says:

I loved as muc? as yo? wi?l refeiv? carried out right
    ?ere. The sketch iss attr?ctive, you? authored material stylish.
    nonethele?s, you command get bought an ner?ousneszs
    over that you wish be de?ivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come further f?rdmerly
    again since exactly t?e samke nearly ve?y often inside ase you shield this increase.

Allso visit m? page;

9. m88th says:

obviously like your web site but you need to test the spelling on quite
    a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues
    and I in finding it very bothersome to inform the truth then again I’ll surely come back again.